Monday, August 8, 2011

Earring-A-Day 8: Lionshead Bottlecaps

Lionshead. Such an awful beer. But so cheap! At this point in my life I have standards for what I'll pay to drink, and Lionshead doesn't really make it in the flavor department. Even though this new redesign of the outside of their caps is kind of cute:


The real selling point for this beer is under the caps- they have Rebus Puzzles!

 
Not too long ago a liquor store near my apartment had random cheap single bottles, so D and I picked up two. I've saved the caps for ages and they're today's pair...except I'm wearing them backwards. See last week for a tutorial. Here is my finished pair:


These were kind of easy, though for whatever reason the one of the left took me a while the first time I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment