Monday, August 15, 2011

Earring-A-Day 15: Troegs Caps

Today's are one of the more decorated caps I've seen: Troegs


All their packaging is similarly epic. I'm a big fan of coffee in beers, and their Javahead is pretty nice. Originally I'd had something else in mind for today's caps but when I went beer shopping over the weekend I remembered selection in North Jersey can be a little spotty, so I went with that.


And as I need two caps I picked up a Troegs I'd never seen before: Flying Mouflan


The description on the bottle really sold me:
We classify this beer as pushing Nugget Nectar off the side of a cliff. It is bold and intense–think hops dipped in candied sugar and rolled in dark chocolate nibs.
It was tasty for sure, though it's kind of hard to live up to that description...

No comments:

Post a Comment