Monday, August 22, 2011

Earring-A-Day 20: Dominos

This past weekend was fairly insane for a number of reasons, so sorry it's taking me so long to post these last few days. For Saturday's pair of earrings it's an especially iffy post, as I gave them away that night.

They were dominoes I'd picked up at a church rummage sale a few months ago:


These were not $3.35 as the sticker says- I think I got a bag with a million things for $2? At most $3.

Anyway, I picked out two sevens (I believe a 4/3 and a 5/2) and drilled a hole in middle/top. I threaded some head pins through, made loops and attached them to hooks. Here's a closeup on the dominoes themselves- the back on these are pretty cool, too:


My hole for the one on the left would've been on the face of the domino above (below) the center dot. Have a ton left, will definitely make more. If I ever open an Etsy shop maybe I'll put some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment