Monday, July 26, 2010

Yellow & Gray

It started with a fabric remnant.

















I bought the lovely yellow and gray fabric last Saturday. As it happened, later that day I was searching for a dress and shoes to wear to a wedding. An idea sprang into my head. Black dress bought, I realized if I got yellow heels I could turn the remnant into a classy clutch. But then of course I'd need a necklace, and earrings to match.

In the hopes of posting more (and maybe encouraging myself to finish things faster) I'm going to try posting projects that are in progress, or I guess in this case just starting. The thought is to make a necklace, earrings, and who knows what else with the embroidery floss. I'm just in love with the yellow/gray combination.

Also now I have heels, sneakers and rain boots in yellow. I think I'll have to stop by Target this week for flip flops...

No comments:

Post a Comment